1. Go to Extensions > Install and install the plugin file
2. Enable the plugin. Go to Extensions > Plugins and publish yoosocial plugin
- Show on top: Whether or not the icon panel should be displayed after article title
- Show on bottom: Whether or not the icon panel should be displayed after article content
- Title: Whether or not an intro text should be displayed before social network bookmarks
- Title: The intro text for bookmarks
- Google +1: Whether or not to show the Google +1 button
- Facebook Like: Whether or not to show the Facebook Like button
- LinkedIn: Whether or not to show the LinkedIn button
- GoogleBuzz, Twitter, Facebook, Delicius, Digg this, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Technorati: Whether or not to show/hide the concerned button
- Size: the google +1 button size
- Facebook Button: The Label to use on FB Button: Like or Recommend
- Categories: a comma separated list of category ids TO FILTER.
YooSocial Plugin Syntax
How YooSocial prevents social bookmarks from being displayed?
Let's assume you have 5 article categories, whose ids are 1,2,3,4 and 5. In order to display social bookmarks for articles of categories 1, 2 and 3, you should fill in the Categories configuration field with value 4,5.
How can I get the same look as in your demo site?
- Show Google +1, Facebook Like, LinkedIn buttons, hide others.
- Set Google +1 button size to Tall